The staff at the District of Vanderhoof are the keystones of our operation. District staff create and run programs, operate and maintain community parks, facilities, roadways and infrastructure, deliver services and more. We strive to attract and retain employees who have a passion for public service and want to make a positive difference in the lives of those within our community.
Why work for the District of Vanderhoof?
- We promote a work-life balance (part-time, casual and full time positions)
- We provide on-going training and recertification programming
- We offer competitive wage and benefits packages
- We provide positive and safe working conditions
- We provide a range of job opportunities and strive to promote from within where possible, allowing employees to create long-lasting careers within the district
- We are proud to foster employee recognition programs/initiatives and annual service awards
- We strive to make a positive community impact and have fun at work everyday
The District encourages all community-minded individuals wanting to contribute to the success of our district on a daily basis apply for posted positions. Please note, we will only accept resumes for active postings. Please check regularly for new vacancies and position postings. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
This position has closed. Thank you to all that have applied, we will contact those for an interview upon confirmation of grant funding.
Contracts for a wide range of goods and services are posted both online and within our local newspaper. To review online bid opportunities and results, please click here to visit the B.C. governments online marketplace, B.C. Bid.
No bids currently available.