Tenders, Quotations & Proposals
As the District of Vanderhoof grows and develops over the short and long-term, key projects will come to the forefront, creating opportunities for businesses and consultants to showcase their products and/or services. The District encourages all qualified persons and/or businesses to submit a bid for any advertised opportunity.
Within the District of Vanderhoof’s Purchasing Policy , all purchases of goods and services of a significant dollar value are acquired through a bid process. Opportunity notices are posted on this web page and advertised on our social media. Each opportunity listed below contains a link to the BC Bid website which will contain all tender documents and instructions.
RFP – Request for Proposals
RFQ – Request for Quote
Current Bidding Opportunities
Project Purpose:The District of Vanderhoof invites detailed proposals for the2022 Seal Coating Program per the details of the supplier attachment documents.
Solicitation Number: 2022-7
Original Publish Date: June 29th, 2022
Close Date & Time: July 14th, 2022 – 2:00 pm PST
View on BC BID
Project Purpose:The District of Vanderhoof invites quotations from qualified contractor for performance of renovations and improvements to the Riverside Shower House located in the Riverside Campground at 3100 Burrard Ave. Vanderhoof BC V0J 3A0.
· Paint existing windows, doors, and exterior of Riverside Shower House (680sq feet)
· New Roof: (680sq feet) Black colored tin roof, facia, and soffit. New board and batten style siding on both gables.
· Build outposts to cover cables on exterior of building.
· Tile 2 showers (280sq feet for both showers)
· New 100′ 5ft wide sidewalk from service room to road.
· 2 New 8ft screen in front of service room.
· Handicap washroom: Need to lift countertop so wheelchair can fit under. Finish countertop with Rust-Oleum.
Solicitation Number: 2022-01P
Original Publish Date: July 1st, 2022
Close Date & Time: July 15th, 2022 – 2:00 pm PST
View on BC BID