Claim Your Home Owner Grant Online (eHOG)
Homeowners are eligible to claim their home-owner grants every year at tax time (end of May). You can claim your grant in-person at the District office, or online.
Deadline: July 2, 2020 by 4:30pm
To claim your eHOG online:
- Locate your roll number and eHOG password on the front of your tax notice
- Click here to begin the home owner grant process
- Enter your roll number and password – click Login Now
- Choose Apply Now
- Select Basic or Additional home owner grant (not both)
- Enter requested information and then select Apply Now
- Print confirmation before closing the page
To receive your grant, you must complete the application each year – you are not automatically eligible for the grant. If you do not fill out the application, you will be subject to penalties. To avoid penalties on the grant amount, submit the grant online, or deliver to the District of Vanderhoof by July 2, 2020. A 10% penalty is applied on July 3, 2019.
Retroactive Home Owner Grant Application for the Prior Year
If you did not claim the Home Owner Grant for the prior year, please contact the District Office and request an application for the Retroactive Home Owner Grant. For assistance please call the District of Vanderhoof at (250) 567-4711 or visit the District Office at 160 Connaught Street.