If you are conducting business within the District of Vanderhoof, you require a business licence. This includes businesses that are:
- Based out of the District but conducting business within the District
- Commercial or industrial in nature
- Providing any professional, personal or other services for the purpose of gain or profit
Please ensure you download the application form before filling it out. Completed forms may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items to Note:
- Business Licence applications and fees are to be submitted to the District of Vanderhoof and the Business Licence issued prior to the start of business operation.
- The licensing year is May 1 – April 30, but fees are prorated when starting a business after October 31st.
- The business location is inspected by various inspectors, (ie. Building, Fire and/or Health), depending on the type of business, to ensure the location complies with health and/or safety codes.
- When the business has met all the regulations (i.e. Bylaws, Building, Fire and/or Health, etc.) the Business Licence will be issued and mailed.