The DOV has 6 easy ways you can pay your taxes before July 2 at 4:30pm! And don’t forget to claim your Homeowners Grant – this has to be done every year, and can be done online.
6 Ways to pay:
1. Set up Vanderhoof, District of – taxes as the payee at most financial institutions – – Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
2. Property taxes and utilities may be paid by credit card – – Please allow up to 5 days for payments to be processed.
3. Cheques may be mailed to District of Vanderhoof. Payments sent by mail must be received by the District no later 4:30 on July 2nd, 2020.
4. Call in person and pay by electronic fund transfer with the front staff assistance on the call.
5. Cheques may be left in drop boxes at either office entrance after hours or if you experience long waiting lines. Do not leave cash.
6. Drop by the Municipal Office Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm (excluding holidays).